Customers and design professionals are welcome to contact us for custom size and framing quotes.
Choose a print size:
Open Edition Prints:
Open edition prints are not limited to an edition and are available in two standard sizes.
Images are printed on archival paper and signed by the artist.
Limited Edition Prints:
The limited edition print sizes start at 18 inches wide and are available in four standard sizes but can also be customized. Images are printed on archival paper, signed by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity. If you’d like a custom size, please contact us for a quote.
*All images have a slight warm tone.
Open edition prints
limited edition prints
Choose a border:
- The frame comes right up to the edge of the image.
- The image is framed by an acid free 3-inch, 8-ply ‘vivid white’ white mat border on all four sides.
- Due to the size limitations of the mat board, prints larger than 54” on the longest edge will have a 3” paper border surrounding the image instead of a mat.
*Kindly note that plexi glass finish is only available as full bleed.
Choose a frame:
Larson Juhl Frames (White or Black):
- All framed images are dry mounted to acid free foam board with exception to pieces with an outer dimension greater than 40×60, which will be mounted on regular foam board due to manufacturer limitations.
- Framed artwork comes finished in a hardwood frame moulding with a white or black matte finish and 89% UV protected plexiglass.
- Each frame comes with hanging hardware, clear bumpers and a protective paperback finish.
Frame Size & Thickness:
- Print sizes 30×42 and smaller: 1” face, 5/8” deep
- Print sizes 32” x 48” and larger: 1” face, 7/8” deep
- Plexi finish is only available for limited edition print sizes.
- Images with plexi framing are printed on archival paper with glossy finish. They are then face-mounted on 1/4″ plexiglass with 1/4″ white Sintra backing and a wooden brace.
- Please note that the brace provided with plexi frames must be mounted on the wall and will require additional hardware based on the specifics of your hanging wall.
- Please be mindful that plexiglass is a high gloss surface that has a reflective finish. Non-glare plexi is available for a surcharge; please email us for a custom quote.
*Thumbnail preview is for illustrative purposes only. Frame and mat color may vary slightly.