OMO: Untitled 45
A Suri woman and her bracelets. Suri commonly wrap metal wire around their ankles, arms and wrists for decorative purposes. Jewelry in this relatively egalitarian society conveys individuality as much as social status.
Choose a print size:
Choose a frame:
Choose a border:
Choose a plexiglass:
1. PRODUCT INFORMATION
2. CUSTOM FRAMING
Edition of 75
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
- All limited edition prints are printed on archival paper and are signed and numbered by the artist.
- Custom sizing is available outside of our standard sizing. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Unframed work is printed with a 3” paper border.
- All prints have a slight sepia tone.
**Every piece is made to order just for you. As a result, all orders are final as soon as they are placed.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
Designed to protect the integrity and genuineness of a Drew Doggett fine art photograph, the certificate of authenticity (COA) minimizes risk of forgery and duplication.
Each limited edition work comes with its own certificate, embossed with the official Drew Doggett seal, as well as detailed information about the work such as the title and edition number.
It is highly recommended that collectors carefully keep and store these certificates, preferably separate from the original work of art.
We currently offer custom framing for continental U.S. customers.
LARSON JUHL FRAMES (BLACK or WHITE)
- Artwork comes finished in a premium, hardwood frame moulding with your choice of a white or black matte finish.
- Print sizes smaller than 40” x 60” are drymounted to acid free foam board.
- Framed works come equipped with hanging hardware, clear bumpers and a protective paperback finish.
FRAME SIZE + THICKNESS
- 30” x 42” and smaller: 1.25” face, 7/8” deep
- 32” x 48” through 38” x 57”: 1” face, 2.25” deep
- 44” x 63” and larger: 1.75” face, 1.5” deep
FACEMOUNTED PLEXI FRAMES
- Artwork is permanently face-mounted to plexiglass using a clear adhesive.
- A wood or aluminum (for sizes larger than 38” x 57”) brace will be mounted to the back of each plexi frame, along with a french hanging cleat. The cleat will require additional hardware based on the make of your wall.
**Be mindful that our standard plexiglass will have a reflective surface. This should be considered when choosing your hanging location. Non-reflective plexiglass is available for a surcharge; please email us for a custom quote.
- The frame comes right up to the edge of the print.
- Artwork is framed by an acid free 3-inch, 8-ply white mat border. (Due to the manufacturer limitations, prints larger than 54” will have a 3” paper border instead of a mat)
Plexiglass options are available for both our premium wood and facemounted plexi frames.
- Acrylic glass rated to block up to 92% UV rays
- Please keep in mind that our standard plexiglass will have reflective properties similar to glass.
- Acrylic glass rated to block up to 98% UV rays
- Virtually eliminates reflections
Shipping charges and applicable taxes will be added upon checkout.
Expediting shipping is offered upon request. Please email us for a quote.
- Unframed shipments take one to two weeks to arrive from the date the order is placed.
- Unframed prints can be shipped worldwide.
- Prints will be shipped in a tube.
ALL FRAMED PRINTS
Framed shipments take three to four weeks to arrive from the date the order is placed.
ALL PLEXI + FRAMED PRINTS 38” x 54” AND LARGER
Plexi and large framed orders will be shipped via freight service. You will be called the day before to schedule a delivery. Deliveries are made between the hours of 12PM-5PM, Monday through Friday.
**We urge our customers to ship to a business location if possible, as packages do not require a signature and cannot be left with a doorman at the time of delivery. Drew Doggett Photography will not be held responsible for the safety of your artwork once a delivery has been made.