Designer & Social Media Manager
The studio for award-winning fine art photographer, Drew Doggett, is seeking a full-time designer and social media manager who will oversee all studio production. This role is divided into three core roles of approximately equal focus.
- Responsible for creating all graphics and visual assets leaving the studio.
- Responsible for developing and executing upon a social media strategy consistent with our brand and which utilize Drew’s vast archive of still and video assets.
- Responsible for managing all production corresponding to the fulfillment of Drew’s fine art prints, including managing our framing partners, scheduling shipments, and maintaining office inventory.
- Ensure all designed assets, including website, are consistent with our brand
- Design and create all marketing materials for sales partners, exhibits and pop-ups
- Design and implement monthly email blasts, blog and social media posts
- Work on special design projects, including book projects and custom portfolios for sales efforts
SOCIAL MEDIA RELATED- 30%
- Responsible for managing all content and strategy for social media posts, partner account takeovers, scheduling posts across all social media channels (via scheduling software), and responding to/engaging with followers daily
- Track and analyze social media KPIs for monthly discussion and iteration across all channels
- Manage bi-weekly engagement with interior design community
FULFILLMENT RELATED- 30%
- Serve as point of contact for all third-party sales partners and vendors (i.e. framers)
- Process orders: this position is responsible for the production and handling of all orders once they’ve been placed. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Printing all large scale orders, inspecting / signing them with Drew, and packing them for shipment.
- Create and ship all Certificate of Authenticities
- Schedule pick-ups and manage all scheduled deliveries
- Manage all framing orders after point of sale
PHOTOGRAPHY SERIES RELATED- 5%
- -Upload new work for all online partners as series are developed
- -Print and edit new series images and other miscellaneous projects as needed
GENERAL OFFICE TASKS- 5%
- -Inventory and supply management
- -Miscellaneous research projects as needed
- ~40K, inclusive of a $3,000 Health Care Stipend
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Compensation for this position is based on experience, with room for growth
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- B.A. in graphic design or comparable experience
- 1-2 years of professional experience in graphic design, production, and image management.
- Portfolio showcasing a wide variety of strong print/digital design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, InDesign, Illustrator
- Social Media Management
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must be a team player with a “can do,” pitch-in attitude.
BONUS SKILLS | ADDITIONAL/PREFERRED SKILLS
- Proficiency in Premiere and AfterEffects
- Knowledge of Asana (Project Management Web Application)
- Demonstrated success in managing a variety of vendor and/or client relationships.
About the Studio: We are a small team of four (three of us are located in Charleston) that operates out of an office located behind Drew’s residence.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume (as an attachment, in PDF or Word format only) to [email protected] , along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for this position. Please note: applicants that do not send their resume in the proper format, or do not include a cover letter will not be considered for this position.
Please send your resume with a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for this position. Please note: applicants that do not include a cover letter will not be considered for this position.